Based on our unique ellipse extrusion, Scanstrut's Aluminium PowerTower is designed to raise your antenna from the cabin roof, flybridge or radar arch, to ensure the radar has a clear view of the horizon and maximum performance can be achieved.
Available in a forward leaning profile for radome installations and an aft leaning profile for open-array installations.
- Made specifically for Sitex, Simrad and Garmin
- Hollow stem to route cables neatly inside mount
- Pre-fitted waterproof IP65 gland to seal cable entry into stem
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for quick and easy installation
- Antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using own mounting bolts
- Marine grade 6082 aluminum
- Polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
- Construction: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Type: Aft Leaning Mount
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 12"W x 12"L WT: 6.8 lbs
- UPC: 5060114790391
Quick Guide (pdf)