Ultima Bilge Pump
UltimaBilge Pumps are the latest addition to the Johnson Pump brand lineup. Integration of the Ultima "field effect" sensing technology into the bilge pump body creates a sleek, reliable and compact unit with integrated switch ready to install and run for years and years of unerring service. Available in 600-800-1000-1250 GPH versions. Voltage 12 V DC. For UltimaBilge 600 GPH-1000 GPH, we have easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. The pumps are delivered including both a straight and a 90 degree smooth elbow Dura-Port. For UltimaBilge 1250GPH we include threaded 1.1/4" & 1.1/8" discharge port.
All version are delivered with a removable check valve.
The Ultima Bilge pumps may be manually operated via the Johnson Pump bilge control panel.
- Compact, all-in-one unit
- Integrated Ultima Switch sensing right into the pump body
- No Mercury
- Removable clip on basket design
- Removable impeller cover allows for easy clean out
- 3-wire device can be run in auto or manual override mode
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Pump Body: ABS
- Shaft Seal: Lip Seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Capacity 3 ft (0.9 m) head (13.6 V): 51 l/min - 800 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V): 79 l/min - 1250 GPH
- Amperage: 3 A
- Fuse Size: 5 A
- Connection: 1-1/8" and 1-1/4"
- Length:142 mm - 6"
- Width:82 mm - 3.2"
- Height:117 mm - 4.6"
- Weight:0.66 kg - 23.3 oz.
- Gallons Per Hour: 1250 GPH
- Operation: Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/8"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 1.5 lbs
- UPC: 729321472616
Owner's Manual (pdf)