DC 105 CFM Flangemount 3" Blowers
Jabsco blowers are primarily intended for intermittent duty cycles such as evacuating fuel vapors from bilge areas. If desired, they also may be used for other general air circulation applications with longer duty cycles. However, when doing so, it should be noted that the maximum motor life is approximately 1000 hours. Therefore, the blower should only be used for applications if this length of service is acceptable.
- Tough Reinforced Plastic Housing
- Mount to any surface
- Slip-On Inlet and Outlet Ducting Connection
- Efficient High Volume Air Flow
- Low Current Draw
- Corrosion-Resistant Materials Throughout
- N.M.M.A. Type Accepted
- Meets USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection
- Complies with ISO 9097 MARINE
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Ducting: 3"
- Open Flow (CFM): 105 CFM
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 2.6 lbs
- UPC: 1067188002973
Owner's Manual (pdf)