This value priced, entry level AIS receiver is Digital Yacht's most cost effective solution for adding AIS to your boat. Featuring the same dual channel receiver as the AIS200 range, but without the multiplexer, there is no compromise on performance and the AIS100 will outperform all other, inferior, single channel receivers.
For use with existing AIS compatible chart plotters, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units. Connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or to a dedicated AIS antenna, you can receive all AIS targets within 20 miles of your boat.
- Low cost entry level AIS receiver
- High performance dual-channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- High Speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory)
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
- GPS Included: No
- Display Included: No
- Function: Receive Only
- Antenna Included: No
- AIS Class: Both A & B
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 738435472382